Field Notes: Mount Tam
In case you missed all the details when we first sent them out, here's our recap of the inaugural Trail Mavens trip this part April!
- Hiking the Steep Ravine trail to the ocean.
- Successfully building a roaring fire in spite of extremely damp weather.
- Popping popcorn and making quesadillas over said fire.
- Waking up to a perfect, cloudless Bay Area morning with views for miles.
- Strategizing the ultimate splashless outdoor squat.
A Taste of the Takeaways
To Connect: Women Get It Done
To Visit: Steep Ravine cabins
To Read: The Signature of All Things
To Give Back: Glide volunteering
To Be Proactive: getyourshittogether.org