Camping in Henry Coe State Park | May 10 - 11
From our recent scouting trip to the park:
First-time Trail Maven?
Make sure you read our FAQ for juicy details that are relevant to all our trips!
- Hang and learn with a posse of inspiring women.
- Relax. Unplug. No emails, no cell phones.
- Learn and practice camp set-up and break-down, map-reading, camp cooking, and Leave No Trace principles.
- Hike a challenging route past swimming holes and springtime wildflowers.
8 AM meet up, transportation to Henry Coe State Park, introductions, camp set-up, lunch, hiking, relaxing, camp skills, dinner, wine, and laughter.
Morning hike, breakfast, closing activities, camp break-down, return to San Francisco by 2:30 PM.
- Transportation between SF (Noe Valley) and Henry Coe State Park.
- Meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast), snacks, and wine.
- All campsite fees/permits.
- Guided, hands-on instruction.
- Shared items: Tents, stove, cookware, toilet paper, soap, lanterns, basic First Aid.
- Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, headlamp, camp plates/cups/utensils, and camp chairs are provided at no additional cost for any woman who can't bring her own.
Trip Investment: $225
Application Deadline: April 30.
Additional questions? Just email email@example.com.